The Ferrari of the Sky Lands Down Under – Luxuria Lifestyle Australia’s Exclusive Invitation to Be Among the First to Experience
December 28, 2017
Luxuria Lifestyle Australia was amongst the first to be selected for the maiden flight. Our aviation features editor, Lela Zhou was given the unique opportunity to experience the Blackshape Prime, with a flight at Melbourne’s Mornington Peninsula.
Key features of the Blackshape Prime:
- Almost 30% faster than its competitors with speeds of up to 164kn or 300km/hour
- Travels distances of up to 1100km before needing to refuel making it ideal for executives in resources and agriculture where distances are vast and super-fast luxury a must
- Made of carbon fibre, using the same technology as a 787 Dreamliner
- Standard safety features include an internal ballistic parachute and anti-blast fuel tanks
- Italian designed and manufactured, with luxurious leather interior, front adjustable foot pedals and double controls
- European styling at its best
Lela Zhou our aviation features editor thoroughly enjoyed her chance to fly the aircraft. Being a speed junkie herself, she said the experience was stunning and pure luxury!
PLA Aviation Services owner Nic Waugh who is the exclusive distributor for Australia and New Zealand was available to show Lela how to impress our Chinese investors in the resources and agriculture sector.
Lela was shuttled to Tyabb Airport in the beautiful Mornington Peninsula from Melbourne city by helicopter from the Microflite Helipad. Blue skies and excellent weather made the journey a sensation.
For more information please contact:
Contact: Nic Waugh
Phone: +61 (0)3 9786 1711
Published by the Luxuria Lifestyle Team Australia