MASERATI GHIBLI 2017 – MORE POWER, TECHNOLOGY AND LUXURY
February 16, 2017
“The Ghibli has driven demand for Maserati to unprecedented levels since its launch so for 2017 we are enhancing the features that have driven its popularity,” says Glen Sealey, Chief Operating Officer of Maserati Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. “A new range of options packs refine its exclusivity, a power boost for the entry model will lift performance and new technology will augment its luxury, comfort and ease of use.”
In terms of engines, both petrol versions, the Ghibli and Ghibli S, feature the acclaimed, Ferrari built, Euro 6, Twin-Turbo 3.0-litre V6 powerplant paired with an eight-speed ZF automatic transmission, which features the Start&Stop function.
The Ghibli now delivers 350 hp, 20 hp more than the previous model year, an increased top speed of 267 kmh, and a 0 to 100 kmh time of just 5.5 seconds.
The Ghibli S, with its power output of 410 hp, accelerates from 0-100 kmh in 5.0 seconds and reaches a top speed of 285 kmh. The Ghibli Diesel with its Euro 6, 3.0-litre V6 engine, exclusively developed by Maserati together with VM Motori, generates 275 hp, amongst the best in its class, enabling it to combine a top speed of 250 kmh and the ability to cover the dash to 100 kmh in 6.3 seconds with a combined fuel consumption figure of 5.9 l/100 km and a CO2 figure of 158 grams per km.
The 2017 Maserati Ghibli opens with the Ghibli Diesel priced at $138,990 excluding statutory charges, dealer costs and delivery, followed by the new 350 bhp Ghibli priced at $143,990 excluding statutory charges, dealer costs and delivery and the Ghibli S topping the range at $179,990 excluding statutory charges, dealer costs and delivery.
MASERATI GHIBLI MY17 FEATURES
- New Luxury & Sport packages
- 3.0 V6 petrol version with 350 hp (+20 hp from MY16)
- Increased top speed of 267 kmh for Ghibli 350 hp
- New infotainment system with hi-res 8.4” touchscreen
- Redesigned central console with rotary knob
- Air Quality Sensor standard on all versions
- Optional Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Lane Departure Warning
- Forward Collision Warning with Advanced Brake Assist
- Automated Emergency Braking
- Surround View Camera with front and rear dynamic lines
Discover more Maserati Ghibli 2017
For further information, please contact
T: +61 2 8577 8070